Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sometimes all you need is a piano and Tim Finn



Tim Finn's "Winter Light" from the >"Chronicles of Narnia" soundtrack. Remember that voice from Split Enz and Crowded House?

Both kids are probably 'flu-free' (try saying three times fast)but I'm just keeping them home for one more, last day. They ought to be out of the woods completely by next week (they're both doing fine, especially 'daughter dearest' who's driving me batty with her motormouth and 'liveliness').

I keep in mind it's the flu. Some kids apparently got the type A flu only to return later to have picked up type B. So..let's not and say we did. I need next week to get ready for my mom's arrival in early March and I need my peace!!

Later peeps or when you look to your right "twitter boys and girls"!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger jmsjoin said...

Never heard him before, very good! I bet I am as glad as you, Hubby, and the kids, that they feel better. Yeah, go out and enjoy the new yard!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Jim, have you heard from the bands he was in? Definitely 80s music. Apparently had an affair with Greta Saachi at one point too although that's totally irrelevant! [g]
We're out of the woods, knock on wood. James took the kids out for a couple of hours which gave me some respite from the quarreling and 'ms thing' with her attitude (oh lordy, she's only 5 1/2 going on 16, shoot!) so I'm relaxed now.
Hope to get back to posting next week, cross your fingers, haven't been that lucky this year so far!

Ingrid

3:23 PM  
Blogger jmsjoin said...

Ingrid
Don't rush just relax! One of my sisters had 4 daughters. I had 4 sons! 5 1/2 year old girl, good luck! Oh yeah I have to go back and check on the bands I forgot!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool video.
Worth to watch.
Thanks for sharing!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice collection.Quality Beds and Mattresses

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home