Friday, January 16, 2009





The Independent's 'Dave Brown'.

Saturday, I have my eldest birthday party (11) and I've been quite busy and scattered, errand wise. Hopefully, I can get my posting back up. I haven't even had time to check out 'ya'll's posts, let alone think about what I feel or want to post on. This Gaza nonsense has just made me feel kind of desillusioned and maddened, once again. Politics does that.
Goodbye Bush..ya dumb puppet. We need to keep paying attention to the players who made it all happen, they're definitely not going to disappear any time soon. That and the military industrial complex, follow the resource as I've mentioned below. That and the money trail.
That, and the trail of dead bodies...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mariamariacuchita said...

The Gaza slaughter has been horrifying ...from where we sit, from a distance. I can't imagine how intense their suffering is, to be in constant fear and the loss many have experienced.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, I too can't wait for the bum to leave, never to be heard from again.

Hi Ingrid, look forward to reading your posts soon.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

imho - just replace bush's face with obama's in that cartoon. *sigh* and add one more way it won't change - the war crap - robert gates as defense secretary.. from bush to obama. *sigh* honestly i wish obama would get some ovum and talk about prosecuting bush for war crimes. *sigh*

9:55 PM  
Blogger susan said...

I hope you enjoyed a nice birthday weekend. Anniversaries tend to make us more reflective and my wish for you is that you find peace and harmony in each coming day. You have great sensitivity.

9:19 AM  
Blogger jmsjoin said...

Hi Ingrid!
I am still getting what I send you reeturned so I want to thank you for the Gaza Death widget!
Ingrid
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is the first time I put one of those on and that is a good one too! Take care, Jim

9:42 AM  
Blogger Zee said...

Time flies bye
and then you think
what the hell am I doing
tomorrow, or the next day
and the seeds of sorrow
are spread in Ghazza and everywhere
to be aware
what shines right now
for you to participate
and you can only wait
so long to place your plow

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home