Saturday, May 24, 2008

Contact the DNC in protest!

I'm no 'moveon.org' but this morning I wrote/emailed the DNC:

In the light of Hillary Clinton's last and most dangerous remark, I urge the DNC to speak up against this. Her non apology was equally atrocious and Obama AND the Kennedy's deserve a full apology. How much more is the party going to allow itself to be destroyed by a narcisstic candidate? Shame on her and shame on the party!
!


Ok, I haven't eaten breakfast yet nor have I finished my (first) coffee so eloquent I am/was not. I hope you'll do your part and let's mushroom this into pressuring the DNC into speaking up. Enigma and Betmo and Mash are better wordssmithsies than me..go for it guys, give it to them!

DNC Contact

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

I was a moveon.org member for their first few years but gave up because I believe they're focusing on the wrong trees for barking up. I agree this was an incredibly stupid remark by Hillary but she's been getting more and not less frantic with every passing day. It's becoming more obvious that she doesn't exhibit the calm and rational behaviour we'd hope to see in a major political leader.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

true Susan. Have you ever written about the exact reasons as to why you left Moveon? I'd think it be interesting..
you are right that it shows someone's fear of losing, however, this is going past that fine line most of us know we should not ever cross if it even occurred to us. This is a matter of class, not referring to economic status, but behaviour. And did I mention the danger of making such comments? It was totally irresponsible. Anyhow, thanks for stopping by Susan, summer is 'nigh' and I'll be having more time to browse around more..AND write!
Have a great memorial day weekend, it'll be a scorcher here,

Ingrid

1:14 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I like it! If enough of us contact the DNC maybe they will listen!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll work on something during the holiday weekend.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home