Friday, May 19, 2006

Holy Toledo Batman

It has been too long since I had an opportunity to post. Last moment school activities, fundraisers, kid doctor's appointments (note plural) and having a very bored mother visiting who's counting down the days she can go back home to her routine have all contributed to my attention being elsewhere.
Next week I am counting on being able to think for myself (it's a luxury), do research and post. I am also in the process of re-designing my sites, and most likely consolidating the two in the name of "plan B"!
Thank goodness for blogs, you can do whatever you like.

So for those who have stumbled upon this blog and for those who returned to sneak a peek whether I would be getting my act together...I appreciate it. Next week, I will put my nose back to the grindstone..but...loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home