Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Project Censored Awards..

Here is another great addition for independent research!!








Project Censored Awards to Four Global Research Authors
"The news that didn't make the news"



One of the most informative news you can find online is on Global Research - Centre for Research of Globalization.


"The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) is an independent research and media group of writers, scholars, journalists and activists.

The CRG is based in Montreal. It is a registered non profit organization in the province of Quebec, Canada.

In addition to the Global Research website, the Centre is involved in book publishing, support to humanitarian projects as well as educational outreach activities including the organization of public conferences and lectures. The Centre also acts as a think tank on crucial international and geopolitical issues."


"The Global Research webpage at www.globalresearch.ca publishes news articles, commentary, background research and analysis on a broad range of issues, focussing on social, economic, strategic and environmental processes.

The Global Research website was established on the 9th of September 2001, two days before the tragic events of September 11. Barely a few days later, Global Research had become a major news source on the New World Order and Washington's "war on terrorism".

Since September 2001, we have established an extensive archive of news articles, in-depth reports and analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media."


"Global Research is also classified among the top 50 Alternative News Sources by www.World-Newspapers.com

Global Research has also become a source of specialized information and analysis for journalists.

How you can Help Global Research


It is crucial that the articles published on Global Research reach a broad readership.

We encourage our readers to cross-post and/or forward Global Research articles, submit them to internet discussion groups, send them to your friends on your e-mail lists, etc. This will help Global Research in its endeavors.

While Global Research operates on a shoe string budget compared with the well-endowed establishment think tanks, it has more readers than the powerful Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (see graph)"
See...About..Global Research

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Robert Rouse said...

I'll check it out. Thanks.

9:56 AM  
Blogger jmsjoin said...

They do great work and like everyone else to no avail. In the past I have sent Professor Michel Chossudovsky information and article contributions.
I just went back to the 14th. I remember looking at those. I could only laugh calling Putin buff! Compared to little Bush I guess he is in shape but he is adept at personal defense as you point out. I have to go back and look at some of those videos when I have a chance.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Billie Greenwood said...

Thanks for the great link on immigration from Project Censored you sent me on my blog. I've bookmarked this site and love it so far. Thank you!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

That's a great research tool that I was utterly unaware of. Thanks for that, Ingrid.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Robert, it's the alternative news source 'domino' effect of sorts.. I had seen it before and forgotten about it. Jim..well, ha..you look like you could be 'buff' yourself, so there's 'buff' and there's 'buff'.. [g].. I think that day I was at my low point of being sick and only slept 3 hrs I think so I had to post something else...
Border explorer..you're so welcome. I would've been amiss if I hadn't sent it as I knew where your interests lay so..hope it can provide you with some good info to use for your posts..
Kel..just when you think you know all the sources and voila.. next week when the kids go to school I hope to really get my blog in gear with many links and a proper, updated blogroll..I'd almost want an actual website as to give me more space.. I like the idea of having a wider paragraph structure.. still on the fence on that though..
thx for stopping by guys,

Ingrid

4:28 PM  
Blogger jmsjoin said...

Ingrid
I saw this, this morning and was thinking Hmm! I have to laugh! I don't know how you say that but I think it would be neat to show you but I wouldn't want it floating around because the way I look at it, it means nothing and it is only temporary when all is said and done in the end we are all the same!

6:44 PM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

I have had them on my blogroll for a while- really excellent-thank you for this post and giving them the recognition they deserve....

11:57 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Before the web existed we used to buy their book every year just to see what had been going on that wasn't reported generally - also to read about the true situations behind events that had been partially reported. Nice going that you've alerted more people to their work.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home