Monday, August 04, 2008

Prof H. Bruce Franklin on KOOP radio


H. Bruce Franklin





tonight, pedro gattos (yes, a nom de radio how did you guess) will interview Prof. H. Bruce Franklin on Austin's community radio KOOP. (6pm Central Time)

Franklin is an American cultural historian who's written books such as Mythmaking in America, War Stars (Superweapon and the American Imagination) to name a few. Tonight's topic will be:

Militarization & American Culture: Are We Protecting or Endangering the Human Species?

Well, three guesses what the answer will be however, there is more to it so try to listen online, streaming away...check it out.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger enigma4ever said...

oooops I think I missed it- but I am going to look him up anyways ;-)

thank you for finding this...

4:05 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

I started out apprenticing with this community radio dj and I'm still on his list..he's a really great producer in that he has all kinds of very interesting people that he interviews..community radio AND community cable tv are all on the east part of town, very difficult to get to for me at this point although I'd love to be involved again..I'll have to see what this year holds...maybe oh maybe..
Ingrid

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home