Sunday, September 17, 2006

Is America Burning?: Your Real American Values

Is America Burning?: Your Real American Values

These ladies are veritable gatekeepers, I've said it before. If people are worried about Islamic extremists, so should they worry about fundamentalism in the United States. It is not about whether you have the right to think and be fundamental, but it is about the right not to be controlled by anyone's views which the Religious Right are having a field day with what with Bush and the neocons in charge. It is shameful and as a believer, I am totally against their reactionary attempts to keep this country their version of patriotic and moralistic. Pls, put these ladies in your sidebar (I'm still working on my blog roll yes, I know, I should ask..) if you haven't already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home