Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wizard of Oz "Brand New Day"!



Nervous I was. Expecting some underhanded somethin' somethin'.. for all of us AND especially for all African-Americans, Americans of any other colour than 'white' (lordy lordy, when I first saw that designations on a medical paper when I first got here, I always put 'other'..ha..what is your race? Who cares??)

I'm sniffly now and have not seen any acceptance nor concession speech from either Obama or McCain..man..what a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

THANK YOU THANK YOU DIE HARD OBAMA VOLUNTEERS, AND THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A HISTORICAL VOTERS TURN OUT!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger D.K. Raed said...

It's just another sign of how pychologically scarred we are by the Bushies that we at first could not believe the election results!

On most forms, the "race" designation is optional, but maybe for certain medical info it is useful due to certain health anomalies being more common to one race or another. I usually scratch a big line extending through all the little boxes you can check for each race. Why should I restrict myself? I'm sure there's something in everyone's DNA toolkit that would match every different racial type.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home