Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Osterley Times: Biden: The Republican silence was deafening.

My 'bloody brilliant Kel' sure knows where to find them! I hereby sprinkle him with what little authority I have as 'honorary American' 'cause he sure as hell stands up as one! (might be a dubious acknowledgment for Kel but I trust he knows I mean well)

check out Biden's response to the Republican convention (video) and just tell Kell how brilliant he is. It 'is', after all (I believe) a 'British' originated word..ahem..


The Osterley Times: Biden: The Republican silence was deafening.

4 Comments:

Blogger VidCrayzee said...

Ronald Reagan summarizes the entire Republican Convention as only the Great Communicator can. Check it out at, http://beema.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/beema-news/.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Ingrid, I happily accept your compliment of being an "honorary American".

I, like most Europeans, love America and simply want her back. This Bush abberation has to end.

3:30 PM  
Blogger susan said...

That was wonderful. I needed it.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Kel, I knew you would take it well and that is a nice sentiment you expressed as well. Many Americans would be happy to hear that after all these trials and tribulations of the Bush administration.
Susan, don't thank me, thank Kel. He's a great blogger and you just need to follow those breadcrumbs (bird?) over to the UK and read more where that came from..

hugs

Ingrid

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home