Thursday, October 19, 2006

And now for something completely different...Project Runway

I have a secret addiction (well, no longer so) and it is Project Runway. I started watching it during season 2 as I ignored it the first season thinking, phaa, Heidi Klum and 'winning a contest for designing'? Then, I watched one episode and got hooked big time. I don't care for the drama that presents itself (it's reality tv people), but I love seeing the designs coming about from conception to execution. I am even signed up for a sewing class (gettouttahere) that will address the sewing machine, how to use it. Hey! You gotta start somewhere right?
Anyhow, last night was the finale and of the four designers, I loved Laura's and Ulli's runway show the best. They did not win (congratulations Jeffrey) but.. no matter. These ladies will be sought after regardless.
Check it out:


Auf Wiedersehen Laura and Ulli!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BY YOUR QUESTION, SIR

Why did they not speak out?
Well, they were cowed.

You want somebody to clear up your doubt
About a course of which you are not proud.

It is a shame the race boasts people who´ll
Cow others--by your question you´re a fool.

;-)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home